Saturday 19 December 2009

First Date with Nick ♥

Yesterday, after our 1st meeting (finally :3) which I can't say it's a date, because we just went to your friend's house and with your little brother, I took the concert ticket for today. It's Maliq n d'essentials' concert at JEC.
And today is also my report card day! Woohoo! -_-
You picked me up from the school, but then I went to a friend's sweet 17 party (HBD Ardine Nakety! :D) at Sheraton before we went to the concert.
And along the concert, which we missed the main performance because suddenly I got dizzy and feel like about to faint, you have your arms around my waist, and that's so comforting :)
I actually kinda nervous and I had that fast-heatbeats thing when I'm with you. But that's good.. I mean, after all, I feel so comfortable :)
Thank's.. :)
I love you so much, Nick ♥ :*
I'm sorry if I screwed up our first date. I mean, we should be watch the concert, but because of me, we got home earlier..

anyway, the times when I hug you on the bike.. it's so warm and I feel like I don't want to let it go..
I don't know.. you're just so precious to me :)

Love you so much, Nick..
don't go, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment