Friday 23 November 2012

The Disney Princess In Me

Well, there it is..

I deeply fell in love with you, an adventurous guy, when I was 16, just like Ariel fell in love with Eric, even how much my parents don't like you..
and guess what? I was like Jasmine, who doesn't care if you're not a wealthy prince, because I love you.
And I don't even care if you're not that handsome, because I love the inside of you, I love you for who you are, just like Belle loves Beast.
You always wake me up with your kiss, as if I'm Snow White
and you can make me secure by wash away all of my nightmares,and when I wake up, I see you're smiling to me, just like Prince Phillip did to Aurora
You saved me from my dull days and that scary house I lived in, makes me feel like I was Cinderella saved by the prince
And I did, followed my heart, like Mulan, and I found you..

But, still, I'm not a princess, and I don't wanna be, except you're the one who's gonna be my prince

but something that I wish that can happen to us as it can happen to them is just one thing: live together happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment