Saturday 17 November 2012

Tick Tock

As the clock's ticking, I'm thinking. Thinking about us. What we've been through, the ups and downs, the laughters and cries. And then I'm still wondering about how you're doing now. Are you okay? For real? Not just that kind of literally okay?

I miss you..
How about you? Do you miss me? Or do you miss US?
I do miss US very much..
but you hate that..
:(

Tonight, I pray to God to protect you. All pieces of you. Your health, your mind, your heart..
how's your heart anyway? Is it still complete? Or does it feel like lose something, just like my heart feels?

I miss your laughter, your smile, your silly face, even your childish anger..
I miss everything about you and everything you did when we're still 'US'.

Will we see each other again? Will you be pleased to see me again? Or will you curse that day if that happen?

Goodnight, Nick..
Sleep tight, have a nice dream, would you?
I still hope that what you did last month was just a joke or a nightmare..

No comments:

Post a Comment