Thursday 6 December 2012

And The Doctor Said

I just got home from the doctor. I went to the doctor to find out the real problem of my health..
And it's my father who pushed me to go, so I finally agreed (because actually I don't really like to go to the doctor)
So, after waiting for a few minutes, it came my turn to see the doctor. Her name was doctor Linda (that's what I remembered) and when first she saw me, she thought that the illness was my eyes, because she didn't see them as healthy ones, but I denied her. I mean, I didn't feel any illness there, it's just because I cried a lot and hard to sleep so they looked unhealthy.

And then, I started to tell her what I felt on my stomach. And as the result: I have this GERD. It's a name of a disease that attacks stomach. And this disease gives the patients feel heartburns and some other unpleasant feelings..

I got this medicine that I have to take everyday, maybe for the rest of my life.
and weirdly, I don't feel sad about this. I was kinda happy and grateful  Because by this sickness, I feel like God reminds me that I'm just an ordinary human and I found something to take care of now..

I don't know would I recover from it or not, but I thank God for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment