Thursday 6 December 2012

Killing Me Inside

I dreamed about you last night. And sadly, it's killing me now.
Yeah, having a dream about you when I sleep, is now killing me.
When I woke up this morning, I didn't know what I feel. Kinda sad, but kinda frustrated, and a bit of happy that I could 'meet' you in my dream, but that happiness led me to some guilty feelings.
I'm just so fucked up.
I really wish that I could get you out of my head. 'Cuz every time you pop out in my head now, I straightly have this thought about you and that new girl that you know and somehow it tears me apart.
Maybe I'm jealous and kinda disenchanted that you're now like find someone to about replace me and I'm just so far away from you now. I don't even know whether you still have some love left for me? Is there still a little space for me in your heart? in your mind?
Now I kinda want to stop loving you..
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment